Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unfinished NBC Digital Studios project - What The Fight

Sadly, when Digital Studios was closed down the project I had put the most amount of work into was left unfinished. What The Fight was intended as a game of sorts. People would visit the WTF site, select their combatants as well as their weapons and then would get to see a short video of the resulting fight. Over 100 different fights were filmed and more half were in some stage of editing when the project was abandoned. Of that number I was editing about half. I was given free reign with this. All that was provided was the footage and I would construct the fights however I chose. The following fights are the only ones I managed to take with me and are all in various stages of completion.

The Beta version of the site is still up and fights, which I cut the vast majority of, are viewable there: http://whatthefight.com/

This first video is entirely my own creation. The actually video was originally only supposed to be the footage you see at the end. I felt it didn't work on its own and so invented the intro that comes before it.








No comments:

Post a Comment