Saturday, March 14, 2009

Old NBC Digital Studios Work

Sadly, because NBC shut down Digital Studios so unexpectedly, well, for me at least, I was never able to collect copies of my work from there. Here are a few of the samples I have been able to find:

Untitled News Comedy Show
Shot in LA on Beta and then copied over to NYC servers, this project was edited on Final Cut with the producer sitting in on the sessions. It eventually aired on Dotcomedy.com, which doesn't allow embedding so I can only post a link to the episode. I also provided some finishing on earlier episodes when the original editor wasn't available.

http://video.dotcomedy.com/player/?id=61737

Hot Crush
All 5 episodes of this show were shot in a single day. I operated the second camera, a Panasonic DVX-100B, and was responsible for picking the best angles and positions after being assigned an area to shoot from.

Things That Go Boom - Watch more Funny Videos


Liquid Nitrogen Gets Things Hard - Watch more Funny Videos


Tickle This... - Watch more Funny Videos


Drop it Like it2019s a Computer - Watch more free videos


Shut the F Up - Watch more free videos

Special of the Day
This was a commissioned show that Digital Studio's produced for sister company iVillage. Cut with FCP I was assistant editor for the series and would put together a rough cut for the editor based on the producers original paper edit. iVillage's website doesn't allow for embedding so I can only post a link to one of the videos.

http://video.ivillage.com/player/?id=29032

No comments:

Post a Comment