Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Start

I recently realized that I don't have an up-to-date reel with which to show off the body of my work. The reality has been that I've moved from one staff job to the next, essentially being headhunted rather than applying, and so haven't had much need for one.

But the times they are a changing. A friend, who's a fellow editor, mentioned that his reel isn't up-to-date either but that he makes up for it with a blog that houses all of his new work as it becomes available. Since I'm usually pressed for time I think that's a pretty brilliant way of going about it and so I'm shamelessly stealing the idea. In the coming weeks this blog will begin to be a storage space for any videos I've either shot or edited that are available on the web. It probably won't be of much interest to a casual reader but then I've never managed to be a consistent or interesting blogger anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment